This week I broke into our family binder of loved GF recipes that we have been making for well over a year, I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
Creamy Baked Spaghetti
|15 Minutes||30 Minutes||45 Minutes|
- 1 (16-oz) pkg gluten-free spaghetti
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15-oz) jar tomato-basil pasta sauce
- 1 (15-oz) jar vodka sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- GF Garlic Bread
- Bagged salad
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, cook beef in a large skillet over medium heat until browned and crumbly; drain and add to pasta.
- Stir in pasta sauce, vodka sauce, and 1 cup cheese; spoon mixture into a greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Cook garlic bread according to package directions.
- Serve with bagged salad
We found this 1 pan recipe by Mary over at Mary’s Whole Life and have been making it monthly ever since!
Both of theses are from Kristen over at Iowa Girl Eats and if you haven’t figured it out by now… we absolutely love all of the recipes that we try from her!
Note from Christina: All of the recipes I share have been gathered through the years. We have a binder that we choose our meals from and I am sharing them with you. These are NOT family recipes by any means, they are just recipes we have tweaked to accommodate my Celiac Diagnosis.